- Restart BTX, click on the Device Map tab. BTX will scan Milestone device list AND User-defined Events upon startup.
- Enter device name (as reported by the device in the transaction data sent to BTX) into the "Analytics Device Name" column that corresponds to the Milestone device name.
- To link a User-defined Event to an analytics device, enter device name (as reported by the device in transaction data sent to BTX) into the "Analytics Device Name" column.
- To associate the analytics device to more than one camera or User-defined Event, choose the row you wish to copy and click on the "Replicate" button.
- Click “Save Mappings” to save settings.
Software User Info
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Device and Event/Alarm Setup