Here are the basic steps:
- In the Milestone Management Client Create a User-defined Event (beginning with the prefix "BTX_")
- Set up a Rule (with Milestone's "Rules" tool)
- Restart BTX -- Repopulates with updated list of Milestone's User-defined events.
- Go to BTX's "Device Map" tab
- Associate the Mango encoder name with the User-Defined Event created in Step #1
- Click "Save Mappings"
1. Create a User-defined Event in the Milestone Management Client
2. Create a Rule
2. Restart BTX (Restarting the software repopulates BTX with an updated list of Milestone's User-defined events.
3. & 4. Associate mango encoder camera or device name with the User-defined event created in Step#1
5. Click "Save Mappings"
6. For information on configuring BTX's advanced processing and filtering features, please consult the BTX manual.