App-Techs is registered with the System for Award Management (SAM), which is an official website of the U.S. government. All companies wishing to do business with the U.S. Government must be registered with SAM.
Click here to locate our SAM record
- App-Techs Corporation
- CAGE code: 5CAD3
- DUNS Number: 140573606
Systems included in SAM
- CFDA – Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance
- FBO – Federal Business Opportunities
- FPDS-NG – Federal Procurement Data System – Next Generation
- eSRS/FSRS – Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System/FFATA Subaward Reporting System
- CCR/FedReg - Central Contractor Registration/Federal Agency Registration
- ORCA – Online Representations and Certifications Application
- EPLS - Excluded Parties List System of the General Services Administration (GSA), discontinued November 21, 2012
- PPIRS/CPARS/FAPIIS – Past Performance Information Retrieval System/Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System/Federal Awardee Performance and Integrity Information System
- WDOL – Wage Determinations Online Performance Information
Users included in SAM
- Entities who need to register to do business with the government, are looking for opportunities or assistance programs, or are reporting subcontract information;
- Government contracting and grants officials responsible for activities with contracts, grants, past performance reporting and suspension and debarment activities;
- Public users searching for government business information.
- Vendors: Those doing business with the federal government will be able to log in to one system to manage their entity information in one record, with one expiration date, through one streamlined business process. Federal agencies will be able to look in one place for entity pre-award information. Everyone will have fewer passwords to remember and see the benefits of data reuse as information is entered into SAM once and reused throughout the system.
- Grant-seekers and grantees: Active SAM registration is a pre-requisite to the successful submission of grant applications.