Access Control Systems
Networked Access Control Solutions
App-Techs specializes in the design, installation and maintenance of commercial Access Control systems.Our systems are specially designed for:
- Schools, school districts, colleges and universities
- Municipalities and their respective police departments
- Federal and state government agencies
- Hospitals and medical facilities
- Homeland security agencies and public utilities
- Commercial enterprises
- ... and more ...
We implement integrated,"IP to the door" solutions that utilize the latest in access control technology.
Access Control Hardware Options
A typical setup uses Isonas reader-controllers with the following options:
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) or 12VDC power input
- Self-contained conditioned power driver to electric strike or mag-lock (12VDC at 600mA, external power supply not required)
- Self-contained inputs (REX, door-status sensors, etc)
- Self-contained outputs (Relays, Digital signal, etc)
- Multi-card technology
- 125 kHz (FSK modulation)
- Bluetooth® Low Energy Supported (4.1 and later)
- Mifare® Classic, Ultralight, and Mifare Plus
- MiFare DesFire EV2 (Secure Sector) ISONAS Only
- iClass (CSN)
- ISO14443A & B
Unified Acccess Control for Better Security
App-Techs' integrated access control solutions provide greater entry & exit oversight and enhances your security options. With App-Techs, your access control software and devices work in tandem with your phone system, security cameras, video management system, and other third-party security devices.
App-Techs' own Bridge to Milestone XProtect (BTX) software can link your access control system with XProtect video management and the Smart Client interface.
With App-Techs, achieve a fully-networked access control system that leverages your many security assets while making entry & access convenient, easy to manage, and highly secure.