Inovonics - Milestone Integration with BTX
App-Techs' Bridge to Milestone XProtect (BTX) software makes it easy to integrate Inovonics sensors and transmitters with Milestone XProtect.
This integration greatly enhances the safety profile of Inovonics devices by connecting Inovonics alarms with your wider video and security network.
BTX's Inovonics capabilities include:
- Generate Milestone event and alarm records with video bookmarks.
- Activate Smart Client matrix views.
- Trigger Milestone user-defined events.
- Trigger PTZ commands (point cameras to the scene of a device).
- Notify field security personnel electronically.
- Activate audio alarms, strobes, PA announcements, and other output devices.
- Initiate access control commands (lock & unlock doors, etc).
- Geo-locate device source in real-time.
Integrate any number of Inovonics devices connected to a EN6080 Gateway. Multiple gateways can connect to a single instance of BTX. Simultaneously receive alarms from Inovonics motion detectors, window/door open sensors, glassbreak, water, temperature/humidity, and third-party compatible sensors such as OPTEX beam break & perimeter sensors.
Case Study Example: Casino installs panic button transmitters, glass break detectors, and motions detectors in sensitive areas. With BTX, any activation of a device will fire a Smart Client live Matrix view featuring the device location, trigger preset PTZ commands, send email/text notifications to security personnel based on alarm type, and indicate the alarm location on a Smart Client Map.
How It Works
App-Techs' BTX (Bridge to XProtect) software listens for incoming events and alarms from the Inovonics EN6080 Gateway.
- Based on user-defined rules and schedules, BTX receives, transforms, filters, and classifies alarm into Milestone-ready event and alarm records.
- Associates incoming Inovonics alarms with user-designated Milestone cameras and other third-party devices.
- Links incoming alarms to Milestone user-defined events, matrix configurations, and PTZ presets.
- In Milestone, BTX activates Milestone live camera matrix displays, generates event & alarm records with video bookmarks, and triggers electronic notifications & user-defined events for ANY NUMBER OF devices.
- This is done without the need to create individual Milestone events, alarms, and rules for each device.
RESULT: The activation of any Inovonics button or sensor sends your video and security network into action.
Schedule an Inovonics / Milestone Integration
Contact the App-Techs Sales Team to schedule your Inovonics / Milestone integration.
BTX (Bridge to XProtect) Installation is relatively simple. It is very lightweight and consumes very little disk space and memory.
App-Techs will configure the software with purchase. Our techicians are available to assist you in the mapping of Inovonics devices with cameras and third-party devices. Training is provided to encourage self-sufficient use.
Software updates and ongoing technical support are included with your BTX purchase.
As a Milestone Diamond Partner, App-Techs delivers full XProtect integration and knowledgeable technical support
App-Techs has expertise integrating many types of third-party devices and analytics software. For a list of current integration partners, click HERE.
App-Techs develops custom third-party device integrations for those not currently supported by Milestone. For more information, contact our sales team.
To learn more about Inovonics sensors, transmitters, and gateways, visit Inovonics Wireless Corporation.