Private Safety Network (PSN)
Private Safety Network (PSN) software provides a comprehensive communications platform to send and receive real-time information, and to distribute mass notifications during an emergency or safety event.
- Immediate control center broadcasts and mobile notifications can be sent to all network members (students, parents, employees, patients, patrons) regarding any safety issues
- With one click, PSN users at all levels can send a real-time emergency messages to network members
- Quickly and securely share information between selected individuals and groups. Groups can include: police and fire departments, first-responders, and other safety networks
- Coordinate personnel and receive real-time updates from all available security assets
- Designed especially for schools, hospitals, nursing homes, colleges, large businesses, civic campuses & buildings
PSN provides the tools to skillfully lead and communicate during an emergency situation.
Private Safety Network Features
- Near-real-time alert communication broadcast
- PSN's Control Center provides administrators a command and control function during a crisis
- Quickly communicate with individuals, groups, and other PSN networks.
- One-click emergency broadcast to all members
- Recipients can reply messages to provide useful feedback and updates
- Priority selection - Emergency, high and normal
- Chaotic situations can be dealt with in an orderly fashion
- Message transmissions are encrypted for privacy
- User's location sent with reply messages
- Baseline license supports 500 users. Additional users can be added as needed
For a detailed description of all available features, visit Private Safety Network (PSN).
Available Enhanced Features:
- Third-party Sensor and Milestone XProtect Integration:
- Add App-Techs' own BTX Bridge to XProtect software to PSN and trigger automated alarms and event messages to selected PSN user groups.
- Sensors include: Cameras, Milestone XProtect VMS, access control systems, Code/QR scanning technology, and audio devices.
- PSN Room Status Option:
- Report the status of every room on campus or facility, request medical help, and barcode/QR code scan user IDs or rosters to report user locations in each room.